Backup & Restore
This section is a simple step-by-step guide on how to use Storware Backup & Recovery to protect your Storage Providers.
Note: to perform a manual backup, target Storage Provider instance must be assigned to Backup SLA
- 1.Search for Storage Provider instance you want to backup and click the
Backupbutton next to it.
2. In the next window, choose backup type and click
3. You can track the progress of the task in
- 1.Search for Storage Provider instance you want to restore and click the
Restorebutton next to it.
2. In the next window, choose if you want to restore to File System or directly to the storage provider. Enter the rest parameters according to your needs and click the
Restorebutton. The available parameters may differ depending on the storage provider.