- 3.Install using one of the following options:
- Virtual Appliance (recommended)Regardless of the installation option you choose:
- The node requires staging space - assume a number of concurrent export and store tasks and multiply it by the biggest VM size (for example: 6 export tasks + 4 store tasks * 100 GB should require around 1 TB)
- Storware Backup & Recovery is installed in the
/opt/vprotectfolder and staging space is assumed to be in
/vprotect_data- these are the defaults and should not be changed.
- 5.Run the configuration wizard (Initial configuration), where you can (or do manually the following steps):
- 6.Once you have configured source, backup destination and backup SLA - initiate backup and restore operations: